Holiday Toy Drive for Children in Foster Care
YOU can ensure that every child in foster care will receive a gift this holiday season!
This holiday season, Aviva is hoping to provide holiday gifts for each of the children in foster care in Pima, Cochise, Santa Cruz, and Yuma counties. This will include two age-appropriate toys or gifts, a handmade item, a book, and a puzzle or board game, a beautiful handmade quilt and a stocking.
The cost of this program is more than $40,000 annually. We simply cannot do it without the support of people, like YOU, who want to make the holidays brighter for foster youth this holiday season.
How YOU Can Help:
- Run a toy collection drive at your business, place of worship or school. We provide the box & marketing materials; you collect toys until December 8th.
- Donate unwrapped gifts for children and teens by December 8th to Aviva 153 S. Plumer Ave. Tucson, AZ 85719. Donations can also be dropped off on the 11th and 12th at Christ Presbyterian Church, 6565 E Broadway Blvd. You can also donate gifts via the online shopping lists below.
- Make a cash donation by clicking this link: http://weblink.donorperfect.com/TheAvivaHolidayDrive or calling Jennifer Reynolds at 327.6779 ext 7165. Aviva is a Qualifying Foster Care Organization. QFCO 10022. YOU can direct your tax dollars to change the lives of children in foster care this holiday season!
To learn more call 520-327-6779 or email email@example.com
- Target- https://www.target.com/gift-registry/gift/2023avivaholidaydrive
- Amazon – https://a.co/diiJDhU
- Walmart-Aviva Holiday Toy Drive | Walmart.com