Holiday Toy Drive For Children in Foster Care
YOU can ensure that every child in foster care will receive a gift this holiday season!
Aviva Children’s Services changes the lives of more than 3,000 children involved in the foster care system each year.
This holiday season, Aviva is hoping to provide holiday gifts for each of the 3,000 children in foster care throughout Pima County. This will include two age appropriate toys or gifts, a handmade item, a book or puzzle, a beautiful handmade quilt and a stocking.
The cost of this program is more than $30,000 annually. We simply cannot do it without the support of people, like YOU, who want to make the holidays brighter for foster youth this holiday season.
How YOU Can Help:
- Run a toy collection drive at your business, place of worship or school. We provide the box & marketing materials, you collect toys until December 10th.
- Donate unwrapped gifts for children, teens, and young adults.(We especially need gifts for ages 13-21) by December 10th to Aviva 153 S. Plumer Ave. Tucson, AZ 85719
- Make a cash donation. Aviva is a Qualifying Foster Care Organization.
YOU can direct your tax dollars to change the lives of children in foster care this holiday season!
Contact Yvette Hart to learn more about this program: firstname.lastname@example.org 520.327.6779 Ext 7162
- Amazon Wishlist- https://a.co/8ubapRR
- Target – http://www.target.com/gift-registry/gift/AvivaFosterCareHolidayDrive
- Baby toys
- LeapFrog activity toys
- Paw Patrol toys
- PJ Masks toys
- Sweatshirts and hoodies for teens
- Sports Team gear
- Nail polish kits
- Make-up kits
- Marvel toys
- Star wars toys
- DC toys