Our Community Resources Program offers clothing, shoes, new socks and underwear, hygiene items, school supplies, school uniforms, and more! Last year we distributed 17,742 clothing items, 1069 pairs of shoes, 21,787 pairs of socks and undergarments, 2,333 hygiene items, and 629 cleaning items.
Our Wish List
- New or clean, gently used clothing items
- New socks and underwear
- Diapers and Pull-Ups of all sizes
- Baby wipes, shampoo, lotion, etc.
- Kids body wash, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste
- Toothbrushes (kids and adult)
- Hand soap
- Lip Balm
- Laundry detergent
- Spray Cleaner
- Dish soap
- Kitchen sponges
- Rubber Gloves
- Hand sanitizer
- Toilet paper
- School supplies and backpacks
- New toys and books
Donations may be dropped off at our offices Monday through Friday, from 8:30 to 4:30. For more information, please contact Eleanor Springer at 520.327.6779 Ext 7161 or ESpringer@avivatucson.org
Please note that we do not accept the following donations: Used beds, bed frames, cribs, crib mattresses, car seats, highchairs, bassinets, and swings.