Backpacks and School Supplies for Foster Youth
Aviva Children’s Services works each year to fill backpacks with school supplies for foster youth in Southern Arizona. These backpacks are given at the beginning of the school year and throughout the year.
Why backpacks and schools supplies?
How can I help?
- Individually- donors can send or drop off supplies from the list below.
- Business and Groups- can purchase and collect items and hold a Stuff the Backpack event during a lunch break or evening event. An Aviva representative can make an appearance to help, cheer on the group, and share the importance of why we do these events. We would love to take a photo to share on our social media sites the wonderful work our volunteers do.
- Families- Collecting and shopping for school supplies as a family is a great way to teach and model the benefits of giving back. This gives your children the ability to pick out what they think other kids their age would like.
- Small dry erase boards
- Dry erase markers
- Spiral notebooks- college and wide ruled
- Filler paper – College and wide ruled
- Binders – 1.5 inch to 2 inches
- 2 Pocket folders (multiple colors)
- Crayons-24 pack
- Colored Pencils
- Black and Blue pens- 12 ct
- No. 2 pencils 12 ct (Ticonderoga Preferred)
- Glue Sticks
- Large pink erasers
- Index cards – 3×5 lined
- Compositions books
Donations can be dropped off at Aviva Children’s Services located at 153 S Plumer Ave, or you can have them sent directly to our us by using the online registries below.
Target- Gift Giver Page (target.com)
For more information, please contact Olivia Bruntmyer at 520-327-6779 Ext 7162 or email us at email@example.com.